Writers! — Learn How to Launch, Grow, and Sustain a Successful Freelance Writing Career
Gain 30 Years of Freelance Writing Experience in One eBook — Order Secrets of Being a Successful Freelance Writer
Dear Fellow Writer,
▪ Have you dreamed of becoming a freelance writer — but don’t know where to start?
▪ Do you fantasize about a life spent writing interesting projects — but don’t know where to find freelance clients?
▪ Or do you imagine gaining more control over your current freelance career — but feel overwhelmed?
▪ Are you ready to take your current freelance career to the next level – and learn the all the secrets to a long, successful career?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, my book — Secrets of Being a Successful Freelance Writer — will give you the inside track to launching, building, and sustaining a successful freelance writing career in 101 powerful real-world lessons.
I have been a successful freelance writer for almost 30 years, and have survived the ups and downs of this often-challenging career path by creating a wide range of effective freelancing strategies, techniques, and systems. My business secrets have given me a powerful competitive advantage that has sustained my career, while I have watched hundreds of other freelancers come and go over the years.
I have never shared my freelancing success secrets with other writers — until now. Why have I kept my strategies a secret? Because my techniques, tricks, and systems have given me a huge competitive edge in the marketplace. And freelancers need every advantage they can get to succeed in today’s business world.
My Essential Freelancing Insights
Thousands of writers want to be freelancers, but only a small percent will actually be successful in launching, building, and sustaining their own long-term freelance careers. I’m happy to report that I am in that small percent of freelance writer success stories — and now I’m sharing everything I’ve learned and practiced with my fellow writers who also want to enjoy the perks of a successful freelance writing career.
Secrets of Being a Successful Freelance Writer covers every aspect of freelancing that I’ve found to be critical to my success — from finding new clients, to billing and receiving prompt payments, to dealing with clients from hell, and much more. Here are just a few of the essential freelancing insights I have gained throughout my career and packed into this one eBook:
▪ Why do so many freelancers fail? There are at least 11 reasons why — learn the pitfalls detailed in my book to help ensure your freelance career does not succumb to these common failures.
▪ Do you have what it takes? Learn the 10 top indicators of a writer’s “freelance-ability” — use this list to help determine your potential.
▪ How do freelancers find clients? Discover my four-step tried-and-true cold-calling system for finding new clients — you can start using it right away to search for good paying writing projects.
▪ When should you start freelancing? I’ve found three common ways that freelancers make the leap from employees to self-employed freelancers — choose the one that’s right for you.
▪ How do freelancers deal with clients from hell? There is only one sure way to save your sanity — make this a non-negotiable part of your new freelance career and save yourself endless heartache.
▪ What makes a client relationship ideal for freelancers? I’ve identified 12 key characteristics of an ideal client-freelancer relationship — use this checklist to make sure your relationships are enriching your life and bank account.
These are just some of the many insights you will gain in Secrets of Being a Successful Freelance Writer — all of which you can immediately put into action to benefit your own career. Why wait to learn everything I can share with you right now about launching, building, and sustaining your freelance writing career? Moreover, why wait to put your dreams of having a successful freelance writing career into action?
About Me – And My Successful Freelance Career
During my long and lucrative freelance writing career, I have interviewed CEOs, inventors, life-saving surgeons, a Heisman Trophy winner, and many other fascinating people.
I’ve been invited to open houses for new companies, private receptions, intimate political gatherings, and other exciting events.
I’ve written about leading-edge new software programs, the latest developments in healthcare, and other business breakthroughs in a wide range of industries.
I’ve seen my name in print hundreds of times.
I’ve supported myself financially through both the lean and fat years, including three recessions.
I’ve lived life on my terms, with the freedom to choose clients and projects, and to control my schedule.
I’ve done all of this over the past three decades as a thriving freelance writer.
Freelancing has been an interesting and rewarding career for me — and one I would highly recommend to any writer with the desire to freelance, rather than be employed at one single company.
I wish you the best of luck in launching and growing your freelance writing business — and I hope that my insights inspire, educate, and encourage you to pursue your dream of being a freelance writer – or take your current freelance writing career to the next level.
Order Secrets of Being a Successful Freelance Writer Today and Discover My 101 Freelance Writing Secrets
My secrets will help you:
▪ Jumpstart Your Freelance Business — so you can hit the ground running, rather than spin your wheels trying to figure out the business of freelancing from scratch.
▪ Accelerate Your Career — so you can fast-track your business through many of the most common freelancing roadblocks.
▪ Hit Cruise Control — so you can start enjoying a rewarding long-term career sooner than other freelancers.
Best regards and best wishes,
P.S. While many writers will order this eBook, only a few will actually take the information to heart and use it to launch a successful freelance career. I hope you are one of the few who are serious about pursuing the rewarding, satisfying, and lucrative career as a freelance writer!